Boost your data storage knowledge to fuel your success
Best sales results begin with best sales skills, that is why at VFusion we dedicate our time and efforts to upskill Sales Specialists of tomorrow by offering them the VFusion Certified Sales Professional On-line Training.
The VFusion Certified Sales Professional (OECSP) training is designed to provide a robust and comprehensive foundation for a successful sales career in the data storage market. Being capable of guiding your potential customers through products’ technicalities and ultimately to the purchase decision, requires widespread knowledge, experience in focusing on customer’s needs and a little bit of enthusiasm. VFusion Certified Sales Professional training gives you both theory and practical knowledge which will soon result in more leads and profits for your company.
- Widespread technical knowledge to upskill your portfolio
- In-depth analysis of enterprise-class features in VFusion JovianDSS software
- Knowledge on how to leverage the data and technologies to drive productivity
- Tips and tricks on guiding your customers directly to the purchase decision
- Ability to convert your leads into becoming long-term customers
- Ability to solve your customers’ first-level issues
- Development of your full potential to discover new opportunities of sales
- Practical knowledge on data storage market due to many diversified tasks and exercises throughout the course
Selling is one of the most impactful professions, that is why knowing your product and learning how to sell it is an extremely useful skill. Knowing how to sell is obviously the most important for the sales team, but the factor that makes the VFusion training unique and useful for others is that it’s not product-oriented. The OECSP training gives a wide overview of the data storage market, business, together with technical tips and best practices.Therefore, the training may as well serve your marketing team, IT specialists or even management team members.
To be eligible to apply for the training a candidate must be employed by companies registered as VFusion Partner, either an Authorized, Silver, Gold or Platinum.
Of course, experience in sales as well as basic knowledge of storage technology and VFusion software will be treated as valuable assets, but are not required for being accepted as a participant.
If you are interested, you can apply using the form below: