Paving the way for AI without breaking your bank
Designed with Big data and AI in mind. the system relies on ground braking technologies to combine GPU, CPU, and nano-second storage latency in one box ready to join your hyper-converged infrastructure or function as its own infrastructure
Dual Intel scalable processors: a variety of processors picked based on requirements
up to 6TB of memory: Up to 6TB 3DS ECC DDR4-2933MHz.
Supports Intel Optane technology: allows hyper-fast tier caching or storage target for sub-nanosecond latency.
- 16Gb Fibre Channel
- 10/25/50/100/200Gb iSCSI
- 25/50/100/200Gb RDMA
- 12Gb SAS
- Native NVME
- PCI-E Fabric
- Infiniband Support
- Multiprotocol: 16Gb Fibre Channel SFP+ / 10Gb iSCSI SFP+ RDMA 25GB SFP28 100GB QSFP28
– 24 Internal disk: a variety of choices between SAS SSDs and NVME disks for different workloads.
– External Disks: Up to 2048 External SAS SSDs or 32 NVME disks *(various combinations possible).
– Connect-X 4/5/6: ready to connect to your high-speed infrastructures for speeds of up to 200GB/s per port with RDMA support.
– GPU: offering support from 8 to 20 GPU units *(4U enclosures). Leading GPU architectures including NVIDIA® HGX-2 platform with NVLink™ and NVSwitch™
– Block Fabric: Integrates seamlessly with VFusionOS Block fabric.
– Virtualization Integrations: VMware vSphere, vCenter, Microsoft Hyper-V
Disk Expansion enclosures
- 2U 12 x 3.5″ drive bays (12Gb SAS) Maximum 1024 Disks
- 2U 24 x 2.5″ drive bays (12Gb SAS) Maximum 1024 Disks
- 5U 84 x 3.5″ drive bays (12Gb SAS) Maximum 1024 Disks
- 1U 32 x 2.5″ drive bays (NVME Dual-port) Maximum 320 Disks (in combination with SAS capability limited to 160 Disks)